About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Friday, March 6, 2015

Poppy Austin Eye Cream


Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream

So I have had the privilege to try an amazing under eye cream by #PoppyAustin. When I received this item I was curious of its ingredients. Here they are straight off the bottle.
 I pulled some of the ingredients and did a little research on them and this is what I found.

Organic Babadensis Leaf (aloe vera)- Aloe Vera protects the skin from UV rays up to 30%
Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. - See more at: http://rg-cell.com/aloe-barbadensis/#sthash.0nwJMFRd.dpuf
Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. - See more at: http://rg-cell.com/aloe-barbadensis/#sthash.0nwJMFRd.dpuf
Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. - See more at: http://rg-cell.com/aloe-barbadensis/#sthash.0nwJMFRd.dpuf
Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. - See more at: http://rg-cell.com/aloe-barbadensis/#sthash.0nwJMFRd.dpuf
Aloe protects the skin from UV damage. The herb contains aloin, which can block up to 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. - See more at: http://rg-cell.com/aloe-barbadensis/#sthash.0nwJMFRd.dpuf
Jojoba Esters- A natural way to thicken the product without having to us wax
Grapeseed oil- Good for sensitive skin and skin that doesn't absorb well
Wildcrafted Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea)- Protects from the sun
Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice)- Can be used as an anti-inflammatory for skin conditions.
Evening Primrose Oil- Helps with aging, sagging, dry/rough skin, and skin discoloration
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C)- Helps in anti-aging
Wildcrafted Euphrasia Officinalis (eyebright)- Not only good for the skin but great in general Read Here
Tamanu oil- Heals damaged skin. Its benefits are notable for the treatment for scarring, stretch marks, minor cuts and abrasions, rashes, sores and much more.
Wildcrafted Mahonia Aquifolium (Oregon Grape)- Antimicrobial but does help with skin problems like psoriasis.
Helichrysum Essential Oil- Helps with scars and helps to retain moisture and antimicrobial
Organic Rosehip seed oil-Helps with wrinkles and premature aging and dehydrated skin
Jojoba oil- Also makes a great scalp cleanser for the hair, and is equally wonderful for the skin because it has absorption properties that are similar to our skin’s own sebum.
Squalane- Increases skin's water retention
Palm oil- Used for anti aging
and many more!
This eye cream is very light and a little bit goes a long way. I only had to use an amount that was the size of a hole on a belt. Sometimes that was even too much! But no need to think you have wasted it... it can be used as an all over face moisturizer as well.


#PoppyAustin 's eye cream is very low in fragrance and is not irritating to the skin. I used it twice a day. Once in the morning and before I went to bed. It was very easy to add to my skin routine.
I personally can see a difference in my before and after pictures. I no longer have my dark circles. The puffiness around my eyes have drastically diminished. This product started working around the 1 1/2 to 2 week mark for myself. Either way I am so happy with the results.
Before:
After:

 I am super happy with the results and I plan on continuing to use #PoppyAustin Revitalizing Eye Cream.
If you would like to try this product check it out on Amazon.com. I recommend it completely!!

*I have been provided a sample of Poppy Austin Revitalizing Eye Cream by Poppy Austin in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.*