About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cellulite Defense Gel Cream and Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Cellulite Defense Gel Cream




I will be honest I was skeptical when I received this product. I have fair skin and it was very hard to try and capture my cellulite on camera. So when I got this Cellulite Defense Gel Cream in the mail I read how it contains all of these organic ingredients and how it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates. Come to find out all of the products from #BodyMerry are free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

I took a shower that night and applied it from my upper thighs to above my knees. The initial aroma that came out of this little tub was strong. The only way I can describe the smell is if you have trouble breathing out of your nose this product can double as sinus opener! I personally enjoy the smell. I just see it as a bonus!!
Its texture is quite weird. It is like a cream and a gel, but when applied it is absorbed quickly. While it is being absorbed it tends to have a weird feeling. The best way to describe it is the feeling when you brush your teeth and inhale and you get that cold feeling in your mouth. That's what it felt like on my legs. I applied it for two days and my entire thigh areas felt like that  until it was absorbed and the smell went away with it. The third to the 5th day I came to realize that the "cooling sensation" wasn't being felt on the front of my thighs like it was on the back of them. As the days went on the area of sensation got a little smaller and a little smaller. Til it was mainly felt only on the back of my thighs. I was curious to see if it would have the same effect on a part of my body without any cellulite and so applied it to my arm. The result is that I had no "cooling sensation" at all where I applied it. It almost makes me think that this is a targeted formula? I dunno but as you use #BodyMerry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream you will see and feel a difference. I do recommend this product.
Here is a link to the product on Amazon

Here is the product description:
Combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula. This gel-cream has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. For good measure, we’ve also added potent natural and organic ingredients such as algae extract, kelp, coconut oil, japanese green tea leaf extract and cayenne. Like all our products, it is free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint - green tea - lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed.

In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is your ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger!
*BodyMerry has provided me with a sample of Cellulite Defense Gel Cream in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my  own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hyaluronic Acid Serum


I was a little confused about this Hyaluronic Acid Serum by #BodyMerry. It comes in a glass bottle with a glass dropper attached to the lid.  So I had a little trouble trying to figure out how much I needed to use at a time. When I first used it I was really surprised at how quickly it absorbed into my skin. I did get the hang of it by the 3rd or 4th time and had it down to a science. It is a very easy product to apply and it doesn't leave your skin oily. Once it absorbs in it feels so soft and supple, almost like a baby's skin.

It contains a lot of natural anti-aging ingredients like Vitamin C, Green Tea and Organin Jojoba oil. Nothing is better for your skin than organic. It's from nature for us. #BodyMerry just managed to get it all together and put it in one awesome little glass jar ready to be used. It has replaced my daily moisturizer from my routine, because the serum doesn't affect my makeup. It absorbs that quickly without the layer that is left after rubbing in many typical moisturizers. I do recommend this product. I do believe that this would help many people who need a moisturizer/ anti-aging serum who have the dry or combination skin.
To find it online here is the link to it on Amazon where you can see more reviews on this product.  Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Here is the product description:
  • DEWY RADIANCE: Nurture your skin with this superior hydrating serum and your skin will respond with an almost instant glow (minus the oily 'shine'). Made for those who are looking to rejuvenate their skin and give it a fresh start!
  • NOT JUST HYDRATION: This professional grade VEGAN hyaluronic acid serum not only moisturizes and nourishes your skin, but also provides superior anti-aging benefits by tackling wrinkles and fine lines head on. Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum is the perfect anti-aging moisture rich product - formulated for all skin types, free of any potential irritants.
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC: Plant derived Hyaluronic Acid is cushioned and supported by powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Green Tea and Organic Jojoba Oil, to give your skin a youthful, bright and even complexion. Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. No fragrances or alcohol.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The serum is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this serum, just contact us and get a full refund. You don't even need to return the bottle.
*BodyMerry has provided me with a sample of Hyaluronic Acid Serum in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my  own.