About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Friday, November 1, 2013

TruMoo Review

YUM! Chocolate and WHAT???!!! Vanilla flavored milk? Oh heck yea! My kids always begged for chocolate milk and we only got it for special occasions. Now you can get vanilla!! It is so nice be able to change it up once in a while.

Now when you make milk shakes you can add vanilla or chocolate milk to give it a new twist.
Another awesome thing is putting the vanilla milk in your cereal.  Mmmmm......

I love to give my children their flavored milk for snack time. It gives them a little special feeling and keeps them looking forward to their snack. Its still good for them and I like to keep everything I give to them that way. Its a smooth texture and goes down A LOT easier than powdered or syrup flavoring. You can always guarantee that it will always taste the same when you get it already made!





From now through October 31, any time you purchase a half gallon or larger of specially marked Halloween Edition TruMoo®, you’ll find a code on your cap sticker — enter it over on the TruMoo® TruMoo® Facebook page or TruMoo.com for a chance to win a FREE Goosebumps Haunted Hollywood Vacation:
  • It’s a trip the whole family will enjoy: an all-expenses-paid vacation to Los Angeles, CA with private tours full of haunted Hollywood magic!
  • The grand prize includes a terrifying behind-the-scenes tour of Fox Studios and a visit to Old Town Pasadena for a frightening special effects experience
You can enter as many codes as you want, and when you do, you’ll automatically receive a printable coupon for $2 off any Goosebumps DVD of your choice. Don’t be shy about sharing the links above and encouraging other parents to enter the contest, too!