About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Friday, November 1, 2013

Beltane: Ten Tales Of Witchcraft Ebook Review




This is a collection of 10 different stories all about Witchcraft. Each of these authors bring their own element to their story and make it their own. Some stories have a "I've heard something like this before" bit to it, but still have something that the author brings to the story that is different. Some of these are completely new and different and really intriguing to read. I don't recommend this for people who have issues with witchcraft or with anything pagan. I am Christian but I read this for entertainment only. I do not believe or promote witchcraft in anyway.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.