About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sunset Dreams By Suzy Liebermann


This book is a motivational photography book. When you start looking through this book you are immediately hit with a gorgeous sunset on the water. It almost feels like you are really sitting there on the Islands of the Bahamas looking at it for yourself. The next page is a motivational saying that is kind of "food for thought". The book is like that all the way through. Picture and then a saying, picture and then a saying.
I have sat down a few nights in a row and only looked at a couple of pictures and the motivational saying that came after the pictures. I would look at the picture, read the saying, and go back to the picture to think on the saying. I can honestly say that I have never been so calm looking at pictures. This is a relaxation book to me and I  find the best times to look at it or read it is early in the morning before my kids are up, or after my kids have gone to bed and I get my peace and quiet from the day.
I recommend this book to anyone who needs a pick-me-up, or even something to take your mind off of the everyday mundane routine that everyone has to undergo. It gives you something to think about and also is very uplifting.

You can purchase this book HERE on amazon.com I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.