About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spanish / English Learning Program For Children - E-book Review

Spanish / English Learning Program For Children - E-book Review



This book is such a colorful book and totally captured my kids' attention. They throughly enjoyed this and learned a little spanish at the same time. It is nice to have the English at the bottom, because my kids can read the story and they try to recall the Spanish word for the English word. They have almost made a game of it between the 4 of them. As my oldest reads the English words he will stop and ask them to give him the Spanish word.
This book also works the other way for children trying to learn the English Language. This particular book is all about the family and teaches the reader how to pronounce each person in the Spanish language. Great all around bilingual children's book.
You can find this book on Amazon.com HERE I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.