About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Monday, October 21, 2013

Qoileez!! Review

Qoileez

When I first received these in the mail I was unsure of what to really do with them. I went to the Qoileez website to see what ways I could use these myself. They have so many cute ideas such as putting them on pencils and pens. Qoileez can be used in so many cute hairstyles or on your clothing to be used as accents. They come in so many different colors and patterns that you can add flair to any outfit, hairstyle, and your school or office supplies. I was even playing around one day and I had put one on the bridge between the lenses on my glasses. It reminded me of how people put the tape on the bridge. Lol



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.