About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Professional Pet Nail Clipper


I was given these clippers in exchange for my honest opinion.
I was able to use these clippers on 2 sweet and loveable dogs named Kiki and Sissy.
 Kiki

 Sissy

Sissy is an old dog and she has really bad nails to the point where the underneath of them are breaking, and they grow very rapidly and very awkwardly. She has one nail in particular that is extremely fat and is really hard to cut down.



Kiki is still young and still curious of everything and her nails are pretty normal for a dog her age.


I had bought an automatic nail filer (for animals) for Sissy's nails, because of how bad her nails have become. It worked for the most part but a dog can only stand the feeling of filing for so long. Also, the smell of the nail filing down is horrendous! Using it on Kiki was a joke! She would bark at it and run from it so that was out the the question for her.

When I received these clippers I immediately opened them up and looked at them closely.
They have very comfortable rubber handles that are easy to grip and hold even while you are holding a dogs paw. Another very likeable feature on these clippers is the safety lock. I have 4 young children who love to help mommy but this is something that I am not ready to let them help with! They are super easy to lock and can be done very quickly before little sneaky fingers can get a hold of them. The last item that I saw that actually took a load off of my shoulders is this piece of moveable metal that is on the side of the clippers the tip of the nail comes out and is just a little ways away from the cutting pieces. I used it to just trim the nails so it was a quick no brainer for me to perform a quick clip.

 Sissy's nails after clipping.

Sissy and Kiki were able to get all of their nails clipped and not once was there any problem with the clipper's functioning. They worked just as well on the last nail as they did the first time they were used.
These clippers are inexpensive and very effective. The ease of use makes it easy for me or anyone to use.
Here is a link to this product on amazon 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.