About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Immuno-viva Core Capsules

I was given this product for my complete and honest opinion.

These are Core Capsules that are taken daily. It says to take 2 capsules 2 times daily. I did as I was instructed and awaited to see what my results might be. Well I had no ill effects or problems with them upsetting my stomach or causing any issues that would make me want to stop taking them. The only new symptom that popped up was it made me burp within a couple of hours of taking it. It was a bit spicy/peppery taste but that was not an issue that I couldn't deal with.

I do not think that I could write a better product description than the one that comes from the company.
This is what they say.
"CORE nutritional supplements support a wide range of health benefits. It contains black raspberry and Nigella Gold™ (black cumin) seed oils extracted through the NatureFRESH
Cold Press™ process, which requires 8 pounds of berries to make just one
half teaspoon of oil. CORE’s powerful ingredients, rich in omega fatty acids and with antioxidant activity, offer nutritional support for good health.

Research shows that CORE may help: support the immune system, support heart health, support skin health, and help against free radicals.*  "

Need to find out more about this product? Go straight to the source. You can follow them on Twitter or visit their facebook page. (Don't forget to like it!)

Twitter:  @ImmunoViva
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/immunoviva I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.