About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Monday, September 16, 2013

Thirty Scary Tales by Rayne Hall



If you like thrillers and getting the gut gripping feeling in your stomach without all of the horror movie scenes  then this book is for you. Rayne Hall has a great collection of 30 different short stories to fit your taste. 
You are bound to find a few stories in this book that you will like, because it has so many short stories in it.
Rayne Hall has mastered how to give you a good scare or thrill without having to gross you out at the same time. This is a book that is rated for PG13 and I agree with it. 
I really and thoroughly enjoyed almost every single one of these stories and can honestly say....I love the book. I have no favorite story but I love all the stories. I know that I will be picking this book up more that once and quite often because you can always be in the mood for a good thriller. 
I can seriously see my children, when they get a few more years older, using this book as a "go to" book for scary stories when they have sleep overs. I look forward to the many years that this book will have at my house.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.