About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Friday, September 13, 2013

Terra Vonnel and the Skulls of Aries



Terra Vonnel and the Skulls of Aries
Written by D.C. Akers

This is an action packed SHORT STORY. It was actually a very much needed break from the longer books that I have recently read. It is only about 20 pages long and is something that you can pick up and read in one night before bed.
Like I said it is very action packed and even though it does have a few fight scenes in some graphic detail, I believe that this could very well be for a 16 year old. Maybe even a mature 14-15 year old, but most definitely for adults.
In the beginning it is a little predictable in what is going to happen but then the author takes you for a turn and throws and few loops at you.
I have to say that now reading this first book I am really looking forward to the rest of the series! Thank you D.C. Akers for allowing me to read your book.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.