About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Friday, September 6, 2013

"Storm Dancer" Dark Epic Fantasy Novel

Thank you Rayne Hall for allowing me to read this book.


Storm Dancer......wow. I am not a dark epic fantasy type of reader but, I can honestly say that Rayne Hall has a great imagination and great attention to detail. This is the kind of book that if rape, murder, torture, humiliation, desire and horrible urges are not your thing....this is probably not the book for you. I do have to say though that once I began reading this book it was hard to stop reading. This is a very fast paced book that Rayne is making you want to root for the main character, Dahoud, to the very end.

(From the back of the book)
"Dahoud is a troubled hero with a dark past. As a siege commander, he once razed, raped and killed... and he enjoyed it. Now he needs to atone.  He has sacrificed everything to build a new identity and a life of peace, and he devotes himself to protecting women from harm.  But Dahoud is not alone. Inside him lives a devious demon, a djinn that demands he subdue women with force. It torments him with pains and tempts him with forbidden desires.  When the women in Dahoud's life repay his kindness with betrayal, his hard-won control over the djinn breaks.  Would you dare an alliance with this man? Could you forgive his evil past? Could you trust him with your life, with your freedom, with your love?  Storm Dancer is a dark-epic fantasy novel. It deals with dark issues and may not be suitable for young readers."

In the beginning of this book, knowing what kind of story I was getting myself into, I was quite bias. I really didn't like Dahoud and was quite adamant that there was no way I was going to like him. Just from reading the back and knowing what kind of man Dahoud was I almost quite loathed him. When he is faced with his first wife's devious ways that is when I really started to have my feelings towards him change. Rayne has you encased in this book from beginning to end and has you on a ride that you just do not want to stop.

I do have to say that this is definately a book for MATURE 18+ year olds. I highly recommend that children under this age not read it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.