About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Saturday, September 7, 2013

All New Purex Laundry App!...What!??


         So Purex has finally updated their laundry app. Before the functions were not all that exciting or to me, even worth keeping on my phone. So, as much as I hate to say it, it became a lost app on my phone. One that sat with all of the other unused apps on my phone. :(   So when I found out that Purex recreated their app I was curious and re-downloaded this app.

To download the app Click here


 

Here is what the home screen looks like from my iPhone.


image.png

From there you have many options that you are able to choose.
The first option is the Stain Guide

image.png

Here you are able to customize what stain you have and what kind of material it is on so that you know what is the easiest way is to combat each specific stain. The wheels turn so that you may find any and every stain that you might find hiding in your laundry basket.

The next option is Product Information

image.png

On this option you are able to go in and find out about all of your favorite (or soon to be favorite) Purex products. It goes into detail on all Purex products and informs you on even the different scents that it offers.

The 3rd option is Promotions

image.png

Here is where you will find ALL of the promotions through Purex! Sweet!! The sweepstakes and little contests are all found here.

This has to be MY FAVORITE part of this app!
Laundry Timer

image.png

My washer and dryer are located in my garage and so it makes it impossible to hear my timers go off on the machines. (Especially when there are 4 young children running around!) When you start your washer and dryer you set your timers here and it will alert you when they are done. So, no checking in on the washer and dryer every 20-30 min. YEAY!!

Another option Mix-n-Match
A Game

image.png

Whether you are sitting at a laundromat or at home you (or the kids) can stay busy by just playing this quick and easy matching game. I love it when my children play it because it will keep them busy for hours trying to beat each others score. :)

Fabric Care

image.png

This actually lets you know how you need to care for each kind of fabric that you will probably every have to wash. It tells you how to wash and how to dry and gives you tips from Purex.

Ironing & Folding

image.png

For those people who fold and iron and just do it their own special way (like me lol) this is a helpful section of the app. This actually takes you step by step (with pictures) on how to fold and iron your clothes and linens.

Label Decoder

image.png

Ever look at the tags of your clothes and ever wonder "what in the world does that symbol mean?" Now you can know. This actually goes through and tells you what each symbol stands for that could be on any tag of your fabrics.

Barcode Scanner

image.png

This is as simple as it says. Use this to scan your barcodes to find out about your product.

To download the app Click here