About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Sunday, September 29, 2013

One Step At A Time - Hugo the Happy Starfish





This is such a sweet story and a great lesson to be learned for young children. Just as the title suggests it is about a starfish named Hugo and his adventure about learning how to take things One Step At a Time. My children really enjoyed it even though we broke it down into sections because it was longer than a lot of other children's books. The benefit to breaking it up as we did was it is also helping my children with reading comprehension. We can talk about what happened in the story the last time we were reading and I get a chance to talk to them and help them understand the meaning and moral behind the story. It is a cute book!
The book is available in 6 different languages: ENGLISH, GERMAN, SPANISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN AND PORTUGUES

You can purchase this and other Hugo books at amazon.com


 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.