About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Monday, September 23, 2013

League of Legends Summoner School

Summoner School

League of Legends, for those of us who are not familiar with this game, is a FREE online multi-player fighting game.
Now I am not a gamer and thought this would be a pretty interesting direction to take in hopes of maybe being able to understand a small part of this world that is practically Greek to me.
 Sooo.....I tried Summoner School (www.lolguides.com). All I was looking for from this was just how to play the game. I am a Noob and will probably always be a Noob. :) Just from the in-game tutorial I have gotten this basic idea of the game.
       - There are 2 teams of 5 Champions and on the opposing sides is a building called a Nexus and each player starts here.
       - You are to destroy the opposing team's Nexus to win the match. You gain levels by working through Turrets along the Lane and killing the other teams Champions and Minions.
       - To make your Champion stronger you will want to complete objectives to get gold so that you can buy items for your Champion.
So whether you are a Noob, like me, or if you are up there in rank like Platinum, Diamond, or Challenger I am almost certain that you can find at least 1 tip from Summoner School to help you in the game.
I am glad that I now know the basics and can play from time to time when I feel like it. : D
So I want to say "Thank You" for this opportunity to explore something new.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.