About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cutlass: Ten Tales of Pirates






What can I say about this book? I am just amazed how a group of authors like Rayne Hall, Liv Rancourt, and Jonathan Broughton can write such great stories. Rayne Hall knows which stories to put together that can give the reader something they can enjoy. I know that in each of the books that I have read, that contained more than one author, I have found a story that I really enjoyed and a story that was still good but not my favorite. I can honestly say that I am, and will, when the opportunity arises to really let people know that Rayne Hall is someone to follow. Read what is written by Rayne Hall! I have yet to be disappointed!! Jonathan Broughton and Liv Rancourt are noticeably great writers too.
I so look forward to reading more from all of the authors in this book. This book is something that I would not fear my children reading as teenagers. They are thrilling and descriptive but not over the top to where you are concerned about what they are reading. I do recommend this book. :) I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.