About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

CollageIt 3 Pro for Mac

Who wouldn't love a quick and simple way to create one of those awesome collage of pictures? It almost seems like everyone but me can seem to put them together without any trouble. For some reason mine just never look right to me....until now!

CollageIt 3 Pro for Mac
You can download at the app store HERE
This app supports Mac OS X 10.6 or above operating system, fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
 














Key features include:
  • 45+ new templates and 4 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile.
  • Simply add photos using “Random Layout” to generate layout automatically.
  • Use “Free Mode” to move, resize, rotate each photo.
  • Free to zoom in on collage, crop photo, adjust border of round corners, customize backgrounds, photo effects, etc.
  • Add text and edit its font, size, color, alignment, effects, etc.
  • Edit and preview collage with full-screen mode.
  • Save as image/PDF; set as wallpaper; share via Email or Facebook; print it out instantly.

 












 
These features literally make what would take anyone a couple hours to do, only a few minutes. It is as simple as pick out the pictures you will use, choose your collage style, place your pictures (or use the random option - My favorite!!), then viola!! It is done.
Don't like the way the random does it??? You can change it.


 















 Not sure if you would like to pay for this app just yet? You can get it for free on the app store. It doesnt have all of the bells and whistles but it does give you an idea of what you are in for.
If you are really interested now is the time to get it!! 
CollageIt 3 Pro (Normally $29.90, now $9.99 on App Store after 70% off)
 But i do have to say that in my opinion....it is worth the $29.90
I think that this would be completely awesome to have for Windows as well. :)
You can download at the app store HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.