About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Friday, September 27, 2013

Bites: Ten Tales of Vampires



This is a collection of 10 different tales of vampires by different authors. The different authors each portray their own version of vampires in each story. I find this extremely intriguing because it just opens your mind to the variety of ways vampires can be besides the stereotypical blood-sucking daylight fearing night crawlers.

Rayne Hall's Night Train and Tangled Dreams by Liv Rancourt were my favorites in this collection. They are suspenseful and fast paced, thrilling and captivating all at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed these two and will definately be rereading these ones again for sure!

There is bound to be a story that you will like because of the range of vampires these authors have come up with in the varying story settings.

This book is only $.99 on Amazon.com for all ten stories. This is a great deal!! I do however do not like the fact that I am unable to skip to each individual book through the Table of Contents. That fact however does not affect how these stories have been written or how they will definitely keep you wanting to read more.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.