About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Haven: A Stranger Magic Book Review


17949038
Haven: A Stranger Magic 
Written by: D.C. Akers

I just got done reading this book and found myself quite eager to read on to the 2nd book! This book is small but I tend to lean more to the smaller books because I find myself not so overwhelmed by the amount of pages to read. This book is great for teens up to adults. 
The descriptions in this book are phenomenal! It is so easy to get a good picture of what D.C.Akers is trying to get you see and feel and sense. I am so ready to read the next book!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I was  provided with a copy of Haven: A Stranger Magic in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.