About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yogurt Smoothie Bars from Kroger!


 

Hello! Today I get the privilege to write a review about Yogurt Smoothie Bars from Kroger!
I am a Bzzagent and i was provided a free sample of this product so i could review it. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.


I regularly shop at Kroger and of course I always bring my kids with me and it never ceases to amaze me on how kids will beg for some of the food items in the stores that kinda throw you for a loop. I know that my kids ages 2-6 always beg for yogurt every time! I love how they are asking for something healthy and something that i am actually ok with giving them whether it is for breakfast or a snack. So when I went and picked up these yogurt smoothie bars in the freezer section the first thing that i immediately loved about it is that i can replace it with ice cream during the summer! They are smaller than the average ice cream bar but that makes it great for smaller children or people who might be looking to eat something sweet without a lot of calories.
I totally recommend these for anyone who is looking for an alternative to ice cream or just a new twist on yogurt. My kids would definitely agree with me on this!
If you would like to try these and would love a $1 off coupon  please enter your email address and follow me then email me your name and address. Only one coupon per house please! First come first served!!
Thank you for reading my blog and please keep watching for more reviews and more giveaways!!