About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Who doesn't love free stuff?!

Well I was just sitting here in my front yard watching my yard sale. I decided that some of our big ticket items could also be put on one of my FAVORITE websites www.campbellyardsales.com so that we might be able to get them sold. Well, in checking my email i came across this email from SHEfinds.com. In this email it says "It’s Sample Saturday! We’ve Got 100 Thierry Mugler Magma Fusion Lip Lacquers". I love free stuff so i entered in my information so that I might be able to get one! I saw this and thought that i would just share this with my fans or anyone who comes across this and reads it.

I will most definately be putting more and more free stuff on my blogs as i get them. I hope that I might be able to get a few comments from anyone who enters and gets these free items. I would love to hear what you think of the products! Thank you!
Thierry Mugler