About Me

My Photo

I am a 26 year old Wife and Mother. I have been married for almost 8 years and I have 4 beautiful kids who keep me hopping and very busy!

PunchTab Achievement- footer

Thursday, April 11, 2013

So this is blogging



I am a night owl....i would love to be a morning person and have tried different things to try and get my circadian rhythm turned around! I need ideas.  I struggle with tying to get up every morning and when i do get up i am fighting to stay awake. Ive tried going to bed early, ive tried sleep aides, tylenol, ibprophen, all sorts of things. I am sure that a part of it is more than likely stress and the fact that i am so busy with my 2 part time jobs, 4 kids, on the road husband, and the usual and unusual roadblocks of life being thrown at me. How do people cope with it all? It is an amazing to see extraordinary women and men who can just keep on going without any fire having to be lit under them. I would love to hear about how anyone does it how they are able to keep up and not get behind. I know that this is a topic that people will have lots of different ideas and creative comments and solutions. I am interested to know what other people do to get their stuff done and to change their circadian rhythm and become a morning person.